Babcock manufactures a range of specialist vehicles converted to differing levels of protection and loading compartment designs.
Vehicles can be designed as Cash Carriers, Bullion Carriers, ATM Carriers, Mobile Banks or Parking Meter Collection vehicles. Our vehicles offer a secure environment for banking services to be carried out in rural areas.
Protection can be further enhanced by other sophisticated security features such as biometric identification for vehicle entry and geofencing technology to warn if vehicles stray outside restricted area boundaries.
High-level security vehicles provide a defeat capability against a minimum of handgun and shotgun attack using bullet-resistant materials. Armoured packages are designed for the specific role of the vehicle.
Vehicles can be designed as:
- Coin ‘Trunker’ – High level ballistic 3.5T – designed to carry low payloads
- CIT – Low level 3.5T – designed to carry low payloads
- CIT – High Level ballistic 5T – designed to carry low payloads
- CIT – Bandit level 5T – designed to carry high payloads
- Coin ‘Trunker’ – High level ballistic 14T and 18T – designed to carry high payloads (6 to 10T)
- Coin ‘Trunker’ – Low level and bandit-level security vehicles, designed to carry high payloads
- Cash/Bullion Carriers – Hi level 18T and 26T – designed to carry high payloads
- Coin Carriers – Low level 18T and 26T – designed to carry high payloads
In developing your vehicle solution, we liaise closely with you on a number of elements including:
- Cab armour
- Body armour
- Integration of monitoring systems
- Security door entry
- Panel sensor wires
- Escape hatches
- Rear loading tail-lift
- On-board vault or drop safe
- Smoke cloak system
- Storage solutions
- Auxiliary charging and power supplies
- Interior and exterior lighting
- CCTV camera and intercom systems
- Hands-free phone kits
- Attack alarms
- Climate control systems
- Airlock entry system
- Biometrics and geo-fencing systems